Irega IRSI9210 Insulated Adjustable Wrench
- 1-1/8" Capacity
- For work on voltage or in the proximity of voltage installations with nominal tensions up to 1,000 V for alternating current and 1,500 V for direct current
- The handle insulation material fulfils the requirements of IEC 900 and EN-60900 as far as it concerns the electric strength and the mechanical properties.
- Flame retardant material, the differently-colored insulation layers provide easy identification if insulation is damaged
- Can be used within the temperature range -20°C and 70°C
- The design and insulation of the handle allows a secure grip and prevents slippage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.