Knipex 78 71 125 ESD Precision cutters for ultra fine cutting work, e.g. in electronics and fine mechanics.
- With lead catcher - no uncontrolled loss of cut wire ends
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Special tool steel, burnished
- Precision pliers for ultra fine cutting work, e. g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Electrically discharging handles - dissipative
- Ground, very sharp cutting edges without bevel
- Shear cut with controlled micro cutting edge misalignment for the most precise cutting of even the thinnest of wires and for a long service life
- Precisely shaped tips cut wires close to a surface from Ø 0.2 mm
- Joint with stainless steel rivet
- Extremely smooth movement for minimum operator fatigue
- With opening spring and opening limiter
Electrostatic energy is discharged through the handles in a gradual and controlled manner. Protects components endangered by electrostatic discharge In accordance with applicable standards, e.g. IEC TR 61 340-5, DIN EN 61 340-5, SP Method 2472
Knipex 78 71 125 ESD Electronic Super Knips, Diagonal Cutting Nippers. Cuts 1.6mm Soft Wire, 1.2mm Medium Hard Wire.
Knipex 78 71 125 ESD, 7871125ESD, 7871-125 ESD Electronic Super Knips.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.