Knipex 86 03 180 JP Pliers Wrench 7" with 1 set of upper and lower jaw protectors.
Smooth parallel jaws avoid damage to plated & soft fittings,
unique cam action ratcheting system for easy & very fast operation.
Instant adjusting memory button retains jaw opening for repetitive work.
Cam action provides enormous leverage,
Jaw capacity of 1-1/2" and smooth box joint construction for greater strength.
13-position push button ensures perfect fit on all work piece sizes.
Self-locking, ergonomic design features lever ratio greater than 10:1 for strong gripping power.
Jaw Capacity: 1-1/2".
Made in Germany
Knipex 8603180JP, 8603-180JP, 86 03 180 JP
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- Laser marked adjustment scale to set the opening width before use - metric and inch markings
- Adjustable tightening tool
- Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- Lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
Length: 7-1/4" (180mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.