- Crimping pliers for solder-free electrical connections
- For crimping non-insulated terminals and plug connectors
- Capacity - 05 to 1, 15 to 25, 4 to 6 , and 10 mm2 and 20 to 7 AWG
- the new lever transmission reduces the handforce up to 30% compared with regular crimping pliers
- repetitive, high crimping quality due to precision dies and integral lock (self-releasing mechanism)
- crimping pressure has been set precisely (calibrated) in the factory.
- two-hand operation for easy crimping of large conductor diameters
- easy handling as a result of well balanced centre of gravity, angled head and ergnomically shaped handles
- Chrome vanadium electric steel in special quality, oil-hardened
|No.||97 52 13|
|Handles||with non-slip plastic grips|
|Applications||non-insulated crimp terminals, tube and compression cable lugs in accordance with DIN 46234 and DIN 46235 and non-insulated crimp, butt and press connectors in accordance with DIN 46341 and DIN 46267|
|Capacity in square millimetres||1/64 - 25/64 in²0,5 - 10,0 mm²|
|AWG||20 - 7|
|number of crimping positions||4|
|Length||10 Inch250 mm|
|Net weight||1,230 lbs558 g|
This is a Closeout item - currently in stock and ready to ship, but will not be restocked when sold out.
Knipex 97 52 13, 975213 Crimping Tool, Crimper, Crimping Pliers Non-Insulated Crimp Terminals AWG 20-7
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.