Knipex 86 01 180 Pliers Wrench 7" with Black atramentized finish and Textured Grip
New KNIPEX 7" Pliers Wrench, now offered in a black finish.
New revised Pliers Wrench has all the features you know and depend upon of the original pliers wrench along with new improvements such as:
Thinner jaw profile for better accessibility into confined areas
Increased jaw capacity: 1-1/2" (40mm)
More adjustment positions: 13
Laser marked adjustment scale to set the opening width before use - metric and inch markings
Recessed areas for a better grip.
15% lighter weight.
Knipex 860180, 8601-180
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- With scaling for presetting the width apart from the workpiece
- Adjustable tightening tool
- Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- Lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
- Black atramentized finish
Length: 7-1/4" (180mm)
Also available bundled with one pair of jaw protectors:
Knipex 8601180, 86 01 180, 8601-180 Pliers Wrench 7 inch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.