KNIPEX 87 01 125 5" Cobra Plier is a miniature version of the very popular and world class Knipex Cobra Plier.
Small size for improved accessibility in very confined areas.
Professional tool for fine mechanical applications.
Excellent for precision mechanics, electropneumatics, bicycles, model building, handicrafts, assembly of furniture, fittings etc.
- adjustment at the touch of a button directly on the workpiece
- fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different size work pieces and a comfortable gripping position
- self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: low wear and reliable gripping
- box-joint design: high stability because of double guide
- reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- pinch guard prevents operators´ fingers being pinched
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
.Made in Germany.
Knipex 8701125 Cobra Plier has 13 adjustment positions for comfortable handle position. Large gripping capacity up to 1".
Knipex 8701125, 8701-125, 87 01 125
Also found in:
- Knipex Cobra Pliers Set 8757 2 Piece Cobra 5" + Cobra 7" (87 01 125 + 87 01 180)
- Knipex 87578657 Pliers Set Cobra 5" & 7" plus Pliers Wrenches 5" & 7"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.