Knipex 87 01 150 6" Cobra Plier is a shorter version of the very popular 7" Cobra Pliers,
Shorter length for easier operation in confined areas.
This fine crafted tool provides instant 11 position adjustment, memory retention of jaw opening and single handed, self gripping operation with a grip that wont' let go.
Eliminates "knuckle-busting" and the "burring" of nuts, bolts and fittings. Its light weight and thin profile ensure ease of operation.
For pipes and nuts up to 1-1/4". 11 locking positions.
- adjustment at the touch of a button directly on the workpiece
- fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different size work pieces and a comfortable gripping position
- self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: low wear and reliable gripping
- box-joint design: high stability because of double guide
- reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- pinch guard prevents operators´ fingers being pinched
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
Made in Germany.
Knipex 8701150, 8701-150, 87 01 150
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.